Sunday, 4 June 2017

Eastern Palace - Just a Little Different

I revisited the Eastern Palace stamps and dies again today, just playing around with all different design options.  The options really are endless.  I decided on a design and then chose Bermuda Bay and Whisper White colours to showcase it.


There is only a small amount of stamping on this card  - in the centre of the large medallion which is from the set Pretty Label.  It fits perfectly inside the stitched shape that has been matted on top of one of the scalloped circles.  There is a small amount of stamping on the large medallion along the edge.  This along with the stamping on the smaller flower shaped medallion is from the Eastern Palace stamp set.  Bermuda Bay ribbon and a small Bermuda Bay enamel dot and this card is done.

Supply List
Stamp Set: Eastern Palace & Label Me Pretty
Dies: Eastern Medallions, Stitched Shapes & Layered Circles
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay & Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Other: Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon & Bermuda Bay enamel dot (From Brights Collection)

 If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 









No comments:

Post a Comment