Thursday, 1 June 2017

New Catalogue Launch

How exciting - a new Annual Catalogue.  It is finally live for everyone to order from. It will run from today to May 31st 2018. 

I would love it if you would order through my site - of course you must live in Australia to do so.  If you would like a hard copy catalogue, please let me know and I can get one to you.





So, click on the catalogue on the right hand side of the blog, and be blown away with yet another catalogue full of wonderful options. Or click here to be taken to my Stampin' Up! database where you can download a PDF version of the catalogue, or click here to be taken straight to my store to have a look online and buy/create your wishlist.

I would love to hear what you are interested in, and even see your creations!  If you need any help with using products or inspiration, or even where to begin, please contact me.  Sharing my passion for the whole creative process, as well as the quality of the products is why I became a demonstrator.  So feel free to click on the contact me tab and ask away!  No question is too small or bothersome. 

Happy shopping 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment