Sunday, 18 June 2017

Pretty Kitty Window Card

I really like the animal stamp sets and find them really useful for any kind of occasion.  I love the Pretty Kitty Stamp Set and enjoyed making this window card - peek through card.

I stamped the kitty in the pot on the inside of my card where I wanted the window to be.  I then put the circle framelit with the ridge side facing up and a little micropore tape on it in the position that I wanted the window to be around the kitty.  I then closed the front of the card and pressed lightly.  This allowed the micropore tape and die to adhere to the front piece of the card.  Run this through the bigshot and it will cut out your window perfectly.  


I then used the same size circle and the one larger scalloped circle and cut out a piece of Berry Burst cardstock to frame the window.  
The Designer Series paper is Colour Theory and has so many gorgeous options.  I coloured my kitty in with the Stampin' Write markers and then stamped the sentiment with Basic Black.  

Supply List
Stamp Set: Pretty Kitty
Dies: Layering Circles Framelits (this set contains both circles and scalloped circles)
Cardstock: Whisper White & Berry Burst
Designer Series Paper: Colour Theory
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink
Stampin' Write Markers: Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Basic Gray, Powder Pink, Old Olive & Calypso Coral.  

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment