Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Window Box

I have had this set of dies for a while now and haven't used them so I thought it was about time.

With just a couple of runs through the big shot I had everything I needed to create this:-





This is the set -

They look complicated, but they really aren't. You need to cut out 2 of the large pieces and then just put the tabs together to form the box.  The other pieces are for decoration, and you can see that with mine I used one for the sides as well as the one in the centre of the top.  You can have a solid box, birthday box, heart box, or any sort of box you like.  Here is an example of the one created by Stampin' Up!


As you can see it is solid and it has just been embellished with a bit of stamping.  It looks gorgeous.  You could fill it with chocolates, a lovely piece of jewellery, the options are endless.  

I just added a cheap battery operated tea light to mine and in a dark room it looked gorgeous.


I can't wait to get more use out of this box.  

Supply List 
Dies: Window Box Thinlits Dies
Other: Big Shot machine, tear & tape adhesive.  


If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment