Monday, 31 July 2017

Tranquil Tulips - Host/Hostess Set


I so love this Hostess Set.  This card is very simple, yet elegant.  

The Tranquil Tulip Stamp Set is available for anyone who purchases over $250 worth of product.  This can be achieved by hosting a workshop/party event, or by your own sales.  You do not have to host a party to get the host sets.  

The tulips and created using the 2 step stamping technique.  I just used Real Red for them and achieved the variation in colour by stamping off for the bottom layer.  I actually stamped the tulips first so that they were positioned exactly where I wanted them.

I then stamped the stems, followed by the leaves.  The stamp set is Photopolymer, so you can see straight through them for perfect positioning.  If you aren't very good at lining up your stamps, use the Stamp-a-ma-jig - it is positively awesome.  I use it for most of my greetings as I have a habit of stamping them crooked!

The card is made with the following measurements:

Base of card measures 21cm x 15cm (basically A4 cut in half) and scored at 10.5cm
Real Red mat is cut at 14.5cm x 10cm
Whisper White mat is cut at 14cm x 9.5cm.  


Supply List
Stamp Sets: Tranquil Tulips & Soft Sayings Card Kit (Sentiment)
Cardstock - Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi & Crushed Curry

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment